Monday 9 November 2015

Review - Missha - Time Revolution - The First Treatment Essence

bwah- Backwards text - mirror too dirty to photograph
I've just started using Missha's Time Revolution - First Treatment Essence.  It's only been a few weeks, and I will report back after some time has passed.  So far, I'm quite happy with this product... and it may very well be the replacement for SKII Essence that I've been searching for.


THE FIRST TREATMENT ESSENCE improves fine lines and skin tone. The miracle water hydrates, restores, rejuvenates, and gives you a glowing complexion.
It doesn't have that "Sake-face" smell of the SKII.  So far, Missha Essence seems to work in the same way that SKII does; clarifying and improving skin texture.  My skin feels lightly moisturized when I use the product. Missha  It doesn't have that "Sake-face" smell of the SKII.  So far, Missha Essence seems to work in the same way that SKII does; clarifying and improving skin texture.  My skin feels lightly moisturized when I use the product. Missha Time Revolution - First Treatment Essence is also considerably cheaper than SKII Treatment essence.

For some strange reason, Sephora Canada stopped selling SKII products.  I have no idea why.  It's significantly more difficult to buy SKII here in Canada now.  Missha Canada has a great website.  Products that I've ordered were shipped and received within days.

Update to come... once I have lived a little with this product.  So far, I'm very optimistic.

YEAST is a naturally fortified Vitamin B Group. Vitamin B supports and increases the rate of metabolism and maintains healthy skin.
Recently, more and more researches prove fermented yeast extract to be a good source for skin care products.

PROS

I will give it some time... my first impressions of this product are great... it's moisturizing and seems to encourage skin turnover in the way SKII does.  My fingers are crossed!





DISCLOSURE  -  The opinions expressed are 100% mine.  I was not paid to review this product and this product was purchased with my very own moolah.  


No comments:

Post a Comment