Thursday 24 September 2015

Review - Ole Henrikson - 3 Little Wonders

from the Ole Henrikson website

HERE’S WHAT THEY SAY…
This professional strength AM/PM regimen rapidly reverses all visible signs of aging skin. Each proprietary blend works in synergy to reveal your most youthful, healthy & radiant complexion. With nurturing textures and indulgent aromas, witness the transformation as you delight in the experience of treating your skin.
Collection Includes
  • truth serum collagen booster 
  • invigorating night treatment 
  • sheer transformation 
PROS
It's a great little trial set for a minimal investment.

CONS

I haven't seen any improvement in the condition of my skin.  Products are highly scented, especially the truth serum, which is reminiscent of Tang.

THE STRAIGHT DOPE

I've been using these products for about a month, and I notice no substantial difference in the look or the feel of my skin.  I find the truth serum quite tacky on the skin, almost sticky.  I love the texture of the sheer transformation lotion... although it would be better if it had some SPF.  The night treatment makes my skin tingle, as if it's actively doing something.... but I have seen no evidence that it is working or affecting the look or feel of my skin in any way.

2 OUT OF 5 COFFEE CUPS
DISCLOSURE  -  The opinions expressed are 100% mine.  I was not paid to review this product and this product was purchased with my very own moolah.  




No comments:

Post a Comment