Monday 31 March 2014

Quitting the quitting habit?

It has been very challenging for me to stick to any sort of exercise routine.  I struggle.  I start things, and I don't finish them.  I am a great beginner.... but not such a great completer.

Lack of time?  Kids? Work?  It's never going to be easy... but I need to keep at this fitness thing.

So for this week... I'm going to get moving someway, somehow for a minimum of 30 minutes per day.  I'm going to stay the hell away from the late night nachos, the pie-binge and the over-indulging in wine.  I'm going to get some appointments booked at Crossfit (although I get a swirly feeling in my stomach... when I think of how scary and painful Crossfit is).  Part of me wonders if it's really supposed to hurt that much.

Here I go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment