Thursday 4 December 2014

Just do it!



I worked out yesterday.  The handsome firefighter and I worked out together at the Y... no formal routine, but I'm pretty sore today.  It feels good.

I am a chronic procrastinator.  I'm waiting to find the perfect workout... the perfect timeslot to fit working out in my schedule.  This has led to me doing a ton of thinking about working out.  I've read countless magazine articles, researched different fitness options ad nauseum... made myself workout plans... but haven't actually worked out on an ongoing basis, regularly or consistently for a very long time.

Perfect isn't ever going to happen in my life.  I work fulltime.  We have six children.  I just need to do something.  I need to get moving.  I need to get to the gym.  I need to JUST DO IT!

Just get my ass off the couch and get moving.
Just get my ass into the gym and get lifting.
Just build a daily habit of using my body actively.

Just do it!





No comments:

Post a Comment