Tuesday 10 December 2013

Crossfit - Cindy


Today was our very first time at Crossfit Kitchener.  In order to get started, you do a fundamentals course, which teaches you the proper movements and form for crossfit.  It can be done with a group or in private/semi private sessions.  Our schedule is so dang wonky that there is no way we could manage the group sessions.

So far my experience is that people at Crossfit Kitchener are very friendly.  The trainer we worked with today was Pauly... overall a positive experience... although I'm still concerned about potentially doing too much too soon.  I suppose it's up to me to ensure that I don't go overboard in the beginning.

Cindy made me suck wind.  There was a point in time where I probably could have vomitted/passed out/done both at the same time.  My legs are arms are jello and I know that I will pay for this tomorrow.  I am having slight difficulty raising my coffee cup to my mouth.  Where's my coffee straw?


Cindy
Complete as many rounds in 10 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups (I did it with bands)
10 Push-ups (most on my knees)
15 Squats 


I'm not entirely sure because I was a little delirious... but I do believe I finished 4 full rounds (some with knee pushups) and I think I got in about 4 more pushups at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment