Tuesday 8 April 2014

Review - Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme




HERE’S WHAT THEY SAY…
A dream combination of skin care and make-up, Diorskin Nude BB Creme is the new generation complexion enhancer. Its light, melting texture enriched with natural origin skin care ingredients conceals only the undesirable and adjusts perfectly to all skin tones.




PROS
Comes in a pump... so easy to dispense product.  Blends seamlessly into skin.

CONS

$$$$ Big bucks!  Low SPF (SPF 10) Very light coverage.

THE STRAIGHT DOPE

I like this product... but not the price.  It goes on very sheer, but has some good 'build-ability.'  Once it's set, you feel like you're not wearing make-up.  I find it a little too 'pinky' for the yellow undertones in my skin. 


RATING




DISCLOSURE  -  The opinions expressed are 100% mine.  I was not paid to review this product and this product was purchased with my very own moolah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment