Thursday 5 September 2013

Mereadesso - Review of All-In-One Moisturizer and Cleanser







HERE’S WHAT THEY SAY…
Mereadesso All-In-One Moisturizer 
A single-step solution for your face and neck full of incentive to toss every other moisturizer, toner, serum, primer, day cream, night cream and eye cream you own. Talk about minimizing packaging.
This lightweight gel-lotion’s globally sourced ingredients include 16 botanical extracts, 8 minerals and enzymes and over 20 antioxidants. Easy to apply, quick to absorb and impossible to give up because the longer you use it, the less you’ll need it.

A non-foaming all-in-one makeup remover, mask, scrub and toner that will even conquer waterproof mascara.
The globally sourced ingredient blend includes botanical extracts and vitamins. Effective as a deep cleanser but gentle enough for use around the eye area. After rinsing, your face will be free of residue and perfectly prepped for our All-In-One Moisturizer. Comes with a specially designed cleansing cloth (to be used with cleanser every time) in a reusable plastic pouch that’s great for holding everything from the cleanser to makeup brushes.




PROS
You only need one product for your moisturizer, toner, serum, primer, day cream, night cream and eye cream…. Very convenient.  The ingredient list is amazing!

CONS

$$$$ Big bucks!  I suppose if you do the math from eliminating all the other products, you might come out ahead…. But really this is pricy stuff!

THE STRAIGHT DOPE

I have been using the Mereadesso All-in-one moisturizer and the face and neck cleanser for several months now (almost exclusively).  The formula is nice and light (not greasy) and moisturizes well.  Makeup applies well over top of this moisturizer.  I notice other reviewers are not huge fans of the scent.  I would describe it as a light, citrusey scent… It reminds me of the wet naps that you get at KFC; so not a real high end scent association for me… but I can live with it.
I lurve the cleanser.  The texture is great… It takes off makeup well… waterproof mascara sometimes needs a little extra product to remove.  I love the microfibre cloth, aside from I could use 2-3 of them (they get a little skanky/musty after a couple of days).

RESULTS
After the first week, I was noticing my skin was oiler than usual, so I emailed the company and received a reply within a day (Amazing customer service!).  The suggestion was to go lighter with the moisturizer and focus on buffing skin with microfiber cloth.

“Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for your question.   What I may suggest is for you to reduce the amount of moisturizer you are using.  I typically use one pump for my face and one pump for my neck and I have combination skin.  If you are using 2 or more pumps, you are likely using too much, especially for the summer months.
As you can see from the ingredient listing, my formula is pretty potent, a little goes a long way.  Also, are you using the cloth with the cleanser to gently buff your skin after you have removed your makeup and rinsed your face?  By doing the "buffing" step, you will be gently removing any dead surface skin, which allows for a better surface for the moisturizer to then hydrate your skin more efficiently.

I hope this helps.  If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
Best regards,
Linda

While this for me is not the miracle product I was hoping for… I am happy with the formulation.  It keeps my skin well hydrated, although excess oil production is a bit of an issue. (I have combination skin).  I think the product will work better for me in the winter months when my skin needs a bit more moisture.
I haven’t seen spectacular improvements in my skin... but I have 40 year old skin without much sagging and wrinkles to begin with.  I would definitely consider purchasing the cleanser again… and perhaps the moisturizer too.  It’s just not the holy grail of moisturizers I was hoping it might be.

RATING




DISCLOSURE  -  The opinions expressed are 100% mine.  I was not paid to review this product and this product was purchased with my very own moolah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment