Wednesday 11 September 2013

Lush Mange Too Review

LUSH products are handmade with fresh, ethically sourced ingredients that are never tested on animals.
Mange Too - Lickable honey massage bar
HERE’S WHAT THEY SAY…
The sweet scent of chocolate and honey combined with skin-softening bananas and the melt-y abilities of Shea and cocoa butter equals one downright delicious massage. Glide all over your partner (or do some self-pleasuring and rub into your arms and legs), and find out how soft and smooth it gets the skin. We won’t blame you if you take a lick (and maybe a nibble, if it’s consensual); this one tastes almost as good as it smells.

PROS
Smells amazing, moisturizing.
Doesn't leave a yucky perfumey taste in your mouth if for some reason your tongue happens to land in the areas being massaged (he heh!).

CONS

Little bit messy.  Melts if you order it on the internet on a hot day.
It doesn't fit into the massage bar tins that LUSH carries... so you have to chop it up to travel with it.
Sadly, we don't have a LUSH in our area... so it's a planned trip to Guelph or the T-dot when we run out.

THE STRAIGHT DOPE
I love this product and use it all the time.  It's a great massage bar with a chocolatey smell and a wonderful texture.  I use it instead of lotion on my dry legs.  I use it on chapped kiddie skin.  I think it would be great for baby massage... and I think it's fabulous for me/hubby massage!

RATING





DISCLOSURE  -  The opinions expressed are 100% mine.  I was not paid to review this product and this product was purchased with my very own moolah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment